Job Title: Project Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Project Director
Under the management of the Project Director, compiles, analyzes and presents daily, weekly, and monthly statistical information relative to the government accounts receivable/tax project. Responsible for all report preparation, storage, and retrieval. Assists in the timely and accurate preparation of information for reporting to clients, senior management, and others. Performs tasks on PC's using a variety of software applications.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports on productivity and performance statistics for all categories pertaining to the collection of the client's tax, receivables.
- Compiles information from both manual and automated sources on employee productivity on and off Call Center. Documents information required for incentive/motivational programs.
- Creates forms or documents as needed on the project in addition to typing correspondence and memos.
- Maintains confidential company files on a personal computer and paper where necessary.
- Performs basic administrative tasks such as copying, answering phones, and adding numbers on a 10 key.
- Operates and maintains office equipment including fax machine, copy machine, binder equipment, personal computers, printers, and dictation equipment.
- Clients on project sites at various levels within the organization.
- Company employees at a project location.
- High school education with additional education in the use of computers, office machines, and PC's or the equivalence in experience.
- Previous experience in a similar job description (administrative assistant/analyst) in a finance/credit/collections/accounts receivable related business or department.
- Must have demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, and be adept at working with personnel in a variety of levels in a fast-paced organization.
- Three (3) or more years experience working in large offices on various software including Word, Excel, and graphics. Able to type 50 WPM with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated excellence in grammar, spelling, and communication skills.
- Ten (10) key by touch with accuracy.
- Analytically adept at understanding computer generated reports and able to translate them into spreadsheet reports.
- Must have a professional approach to the position with the ability to be trusted with highly confidential information on client premises.
- Capable of operating Call Center Operator's Terminal (after training) in the absence of the Project Director.